Amazon

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

YOU

 Trigger happy. I might not have watched that particular series in Netflix maybe that is why that particular word just comes to me. You. And what triggers your own particular brand of happiness. 

Will it be the latest shoes, bags, accessories or gadgets. I will make a review for each and every one of it from now on. Let me put use this blog and recommend more particular stuffs. 

I remember Julia and Julie movie. She did start her popularity by penning blogs. Unfortunately she passed away too soon. Wish she had made another part two to that particular story. I would have loved it.

Lately, the Tiktok App has tickled my fancy, meaning it caught my interest. And I was enjoying how my dogs and my cousins cat- can be the highlight of it. But I enjoy mixing the songs to my particular video. Helps me be entertained and the viewers too, I guess. Chek it out: 




No comments:

Post a Comment