Amazon

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Must Love Travel

The very first memory of my travel was with my Dad, he would lift me up in his motorcycle... and we would drive around town buying fresh baked bread. I had looked forward every morning for our routine that I was always early waking up... just for him.


I never realized that training would come in handy when you are in constant travel. The early hours in the morning that started at 1AM travel to go to the airport so that you would not miss your plane and your flight became as natural to me as breathing. my airline of choice would be:


www.cebupacificair.com & www.airphilexpress.com.

If others are sweating it out and cursing their way into a line.. I would just wait patiently in my line with a smile. Most of the time! :)

There are two destinations  that I love going back and forth.. but I left my heart Boracay.

No comments:

Post a Comment